First uninstall old package.
Put the PKGBUILD and the package.install file in one folder.
Open terminal in that folder and do:
makepkg -sci PKGBUILD
This will build and install the new package.
And here is an example for adeskbar 0.3.8:
the new PKGBUILD
and adeskbar.install for 0.3.8.
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (91)
- Update a package that is not in AUR
- Trying new font configuration has desastrous effec...
- Find your image back on the internet
- Mouseless browsing in Firefox and Chromium
- [solved]After update to xorg 1.8: Other partition...
- Keybindings to manipulate windows Openbox
- Make qt apps look better in an almost gtk only des...
- Pytyle nice tiler for Openbox
- Setup Multiple conky with build in weather script
- Some useful pacman commands
- Add on for Chromium set minimum font size
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.