Let audio cd's show up in Thunar:
It can be installed by running:
# pacman -S thunar-volman
It can also be configured to execute certain actions when cameras and audio players are connected. After installing the plugin:
- Launch Thunar and go to Edit -> Preferences
- Under the 'Advanced' tab, check 'Enable Volume Management'
- Click configure and check the following items:
- Mount removable drives when hot-pluged.
- Mount removable media when inserted.
- Also make desired changes (see the example below)
Here's an example setting for making Amarok play an audio CD.
Multimedia - Audio CDs: amarok --cdplay %d