I like the Madbox looks very much; modern without being too dark or obtrusive.
As I already have Madbox installed in another partition it is very easy to install the themes in Archbang. The theme Madbox is copied as root from usr/share/themes and the icons Simple theme from usr/share/icons. The theme I was using was Clearbooks theme (Pref, Openbox Config, Gui Config Tool, with BB windows (Pref, User Interface settings (=lxappearance))
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (91)
- MPD plus NCMPCPP
- Groene' se pub versie op Linux
- Error building packages in Arch
- Midori Howto import bookmarks from firefox
- JDownloader install in Arch
- what to do when Arch repos are slow?
- Sudden loss of wired internet connection in archba...
- Making Archbang look like Madbox
- Setting a mouse cursor theme in Archbang
- Install oblogout in Archbang
- Install glitches with ArchBang
- Change Cursors in Archbang/OpenBox
- ArchBang howto install Slim login manager
- Resizing an extend partition failed because of swa...
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.