Not sure why it won’t close the sandboxes for you – make sure you close all programs using the sandbox, but during shutdown I would think that would happen already. Sometimes a process will hang on too long.
You might try adding the close command to /etc/rc.local.shutdown:
sandfox --closeall --user myuser
You could run
lsof | grep sandfox > somefilesomewhere
in the shutdown script and see if anything is reported running in the sandbox. You might also try logging sandfox with ––verbose enabled and see if that gives any clues. Try to determine a) if the closeall command is executed, b) if any error is given by it.
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- How to Make openbox menu transparent -Arch
- Free ebook for self-service Linux Problem Solving
- Educational software
- Copy partitions and correct partition size and emp...
- daa to iso conversion
- When updating to xorg-server 1.11 leads to problem...
- Create Move to Trash for pcmanfm-mod
- When sandfox doesn't close well
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.