Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Linux Font Equivalents to Popular Web Typefaces

source: http://mondaybynoon.com/2007/04/02/linux-font-equivalents-to-popular-web-typefaces/

April 2nd, 2007

Linux Font Equivalents to Popular Web Typefaces

I have written before about my admiration for Web typography, and in that article I touched on the fact that many “Web safe” fonts can’t be applied to Linux. Linux distributions each ship with their own font libraries, but I’d like to focus on similar typefaces you can use within a font-family to help make your design bulletproof.

read more in the original article

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I am the original author of this article and I don't appreciate the content being scraped. Please truncate the article to one paragraph and remove all images if you would like to link to the original article. Thank you.

Blog Archive