Sunday, June 7, 2009
Java version HJSplit
A Java implementation of HJSplit with a graphical user-interface (gui) similar to the Windows version. Runs on any platform which has a Java virtual machine installed, which can be: Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, etc.
Download: hjsplit_g.jar (137 Kb)
Created by: H�kan Gustavsson
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (91)
- ► 2010 (90)
- Kernels updating
- Stream to Freecom MusicPal with gmediaserver
- ECIS Provides A History of Microsoft's AntiCompeti...
- when a damaged rar file doesn't open
- Using (G)rsync to backup folders to an external HD...
- Fast Stone Image Viewer (portable) in Hardy
- Batch convert svg to png
- Slimrat Rapidshare downloader
- Java version HJSplit
- Solving problems with JDownloader
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.