Making an install of crunchbang was very easy and done in less than 20 minutes. The one thing you have to take is where to place grub. Because I plan to install a second and may be a third distro side by side I install the grub in the newly made partition of the new crunchbang install.
If you reboot after installing the linux install isn't found. With supergrub disk you can fix this with the fix gnu/linix boot option.
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (91)
- Make your own basic Workrave
- Word Completion or Prediction in Open Office
- Superblock last mount time is in the future
- howto run a new python script
- adeskmenu and madbox
- Grub2 and gdm harder to configure
- nieuwe gdm editor 9.10
- install of crunchbang an howto place grub
- How I installed nVidia drivers on a fresh 9.04 ins...
- bought this Aldi-PC Medion Akoya E4360 D
- Ereader of the future
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.