Make your own basic notification that you should take a pause.
If you find workrave too much. http://www.workrave.org/download/
Go to System tools Scheduled task. or gnome-schedule in teh terminal
and give it a name Pause Reminder.
Choose a moment (I do it hourly on the whole hour).
And give this command:
zenity --display :0 --warning --text="Ten minutes break. Getup and move a little to the groove."
Or another message that may inspire you.
If you don't have zenity:
sudo apt-get install zenity
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (91)
- Make your own basic Workrave
- Word Completion or Prediction in Open Office
- Superblock last mount time is in the future
- howto run a new python script
- adeskmenu and madbox
- Grub2 and gdm harder to configure
- nieuwe gdm editor 9.10
- install of crunchbang an howto place grub
- How I installed nVidia drivers on a fresh 9.04 ins...
- bought this Aldi-PC Medion Akoya E4360 D
- Ereader of the future
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.