Gomploader is a very simple graphical interface to upload a file to ompload.org
Install in Arch by packer -S omploader.
The command to start is terminal gompload.
Make a keybinding in openbox!
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (91)
- How to submit a package to Aur Unsupported
- How to change an existing openbox theme?
- Gomploader to upload to ompload.org
- Dmenu with better and larger fonts
- Installed Archbang 2010.05 from git
- How to build an iso from git
- Burning with Arch
- Downgrading a package in Arch
- Speechsynthesis using Espeak and Mbrola
- Adapting an outdated PKGBUILD -Arch
- Avenir like fonts
- how to install a deb package in Arch
- K3b fout geen permissie om apparaat te gebruiken
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.