See this post: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=93384
Or get the code directly from here.
Firefox Add on creator for Arch wiki and forum is found in that post.
Click on the OpenSearch plug-in ArchWiki button
And click on the OpenSearch plug-in ArchForum button to install.
After downloading it is put in ./.mozilla/firefox/XXX.default/searchplugins.
There you can customize it,if you want.
If you don't have this folder you only have the default search engines and you have to create it.
The best way to do that is by installing the Duckduckgo search engine (and use, it's excellent).
There is another way do sudo pacman -S arch-firefox-search
This is far more easy
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- How to create a custom search plugin for Arch Wiki...
- Cairo Composite Window Manager
- If a theme doesn't show up in lxappearance
- After install Archbang 2011.1 Symbiosis -what is n...
- Creating a hidden Linux installation
- Learn Vim
- Managing groups
- Mplayer-vdpau-svn error when updating
- When you don't manage to start X
- Autocomplete or wordprediction in Linux
- roll back kernel version
- AdComps adapted Oblogout script
- Display Power management time setting Arch
- image as wallpaper
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.