You have 2 tools to configure the look and feel of Openbox : in the preferences of the openbox menu the gui config tool (Obconfig) and User Interface Settings (lxappearance) under Preferences.
If your desired theme doesn't show up in the latter, put it in /home/user/.themes and it will be found and can be activated. The smae with icons; create a folder .icons and install/put icons there.
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- How to create a custom search plugin for Arch Wiki...
- Cairo Composite Window Manager
- If a theme doesn't show up in lxappearance
- After install Archbang 2011.1 Symbiosis -what is n...
- Creating a hidden Linux installation
- Learn Vim
- Managing groups
- Mplayer-vdpau-svn error when updating
- When you don't manage to start X
- Autocomplete or wordprediction in Linux
- roll back kernel version
- AdComps adapted Oblogout script
- Display Power management time setting Arch
- image as wallpaper
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.