This was added to the FEH Wiki two days ago and I like it.
You get a new addition in the context menu of thunar.
First make the script by putting this code (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Feh#File_Browser_Image_Launcher)in a text file and making executable.
Put it in a desired place.
Go in thunar to Edit, Create Custom actions and add in the command something like:
home/paul/Scripts/feh_thunar_images %f -F -Z
Adapt place and user name of course.
Give it a name: browse images with feh
and a description: shows all images in a folder.
And of course be sure you have feh installed.
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- Wakka new GTKPacman wrapper like Synaptic
- Make room with pkgcacheclean in Arch
- When you miss xorg.conf as a configuration tool
- Bad fonts in Chromium?
- Firefox Arch search engines (AUR, Pkgs, BBS, Wiki,...
- Problem: username is not in the sudoers file
- When you have difficulty with oblogout
- When you forgot to add auser during install Arch
- how to blacklist an unwanted module
- install Archbang on USB drive from windows
- Arch set the keyboard to german or french
- Obapps openbox window settings per app
- fun type weblinks
- Hunspell solves spell checker problems in LibreOff...
- Ratpoison some essential info
- show all image files of a folder with feh
- wicd sometimes won't connect;hosts file ctkarch c...
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.