I'm storing my torrent downloads to a NTFS drive.
Regularly I 'm facing permission problems to leads to problems restarting the downloads or accessing the drive by Deluge.
I found out the default user for deluge is deluge.
I added deluge to the storage group hoping this will solve the problem.
gpasswd -a deluge storage
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (29)
- More privacy when on internet
- Dependency problems with pacman3.5.1
- Create partition backup using SystemRescueCD and F...
- Undelete deleted files on NTFS partition or HD
- Run firefox in a sandbox for more security
- Deluge permission problems storing to ntfs drive
- Test your hd speed
- Pilaunch Dmenu like starter
- Paccheck tools to control mirrors
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.