I have researched diverse options to realize autologin after systemd came to Arch.
The simplest way is to have slim installed and edit /etc/slim.conf . Change
to: auto_login yes
- Did a new installation of Manjaro openbox-lite
- Manjaro Doing a live session with 084 openbox edit...
- Some thoughts Manjaro compared to Archbang
- Alternatives for openbox-menu
- gnubiff alternative images
- If your gtk theme is distorted -Arch
- Let QT apps look like gnome ones
- New adeskbar install
- Autologin while having systemd in Arch
- Packages from AUR need to be rebuild - Arch
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (91)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.