If you don't like the icon set AwOken (I prefer colour icons) you can change at the same time and the new settings .ini will have both changes.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
If your gtk theme is distorted -Arch
Sometimes changing a default configuration of gtk themes goes wrong because an unlucky corrolation bteween gtk 2 and gtk 3 themes. The best solution is to delete or rename your gtk-3.0 and or gtk-2.0 folder in /home/user/.config and choose your new theme with lxappearance and then reboot. Also:
- Did a new installation of Manjaro openbox-lite
- Manjaro Doing a live session with 084 openbox edit...
- Some thoughts Manjaro compared to Archbang
- Alternatives for openbox-menu
- gnubiff alternative images
- If your gtk theme is distorted -Arch
- Let QT apps look like gnome ones
- New adeskbar install
- Autologin while having systemd in Arch
- Packages from AUR need to be rebuild - Arch
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (91)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (123)
- Exclusion of liability Regarding StillStupid: The use you make of the guides, tips and downloads that you listed on this web site or on another website to which I refer is entirely at your own risk. In no way can I be held liable for damage or consequential damages of any kind, which occurs as a result of that use.